1. Fill a vase with room-temperature water. We recommend that you change the water each day to keep your flowers blooming beautifully for longer.
2. Take the flowers out of the packaging and remove protective film. Recut each stem at 45° angle and put the flowers in the vase as soon as possible. Trim the stems on a daily basis to keep the bouquet fresh.
3. How to extend the lifespan of your bouquet:
- Display your arrangement in a cool, shaded place
- Clean the vase every time you change water to reduce bacteria build-up
- Add the flower food you received with your arrangement
- Recut stems each time you change water
- Avoid placing the bouquet near fruit and vegetables.
4. Enjoy your beautiful arrangement!